Introduction Washington University in St. Louis, USA
Address: 1 Brookings Dr, St. Louis, MO 63130, United States
Washington University creates an environment to encourage and support an ethos of wide-ranging exploration. Washington University’s faculty and staff strive to enhance the lives and livelihoods of students, the people of the greater St. Louis community, the country and the world.
Washington University in St. Louis’ mission is to discover and disseminate knowledge, and protect the freedom of inquiry through research, teaching and learning
Our great faculty attract outstanding students. And our great students inspire the best faculty. Together, we continue making life-changing discoveries and providing leadership in our fields and communities.
Through our seven schools, we provide you with opportunities for in-depth study in a range of subjects and collaboration across disciplines. We offer more than 90 fields of study and 1,500 courses. With our interdisciplinary approach, you will be able to fully explore your interests and follow your passions.
Link for further information: https://wustl.edu/academics/
Rankings and Accreditations:
Washington University in St. Louis has been accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) since 1913.
- #19 in National Universities (US News)
- #20 in Best Value Schools (US News)
- #2 in Best Colleges for Design in America (Niche)
- Total students: 15,937
- Undergraduates: 7,791
- International students come from 100+ countries
- Student/Faculty: 7/1
- Acreage: 2,300 acres
- 21 Leed-Certified buildings
- 60% of undergraduates participate in community services
- 75% of undergraduates participate in intramural sports
- 19 varsity sport teams
Tuition & Fees:
- Tuition: $54,000
- Student activity fee: $524
- Student health and wellness fee: $500
- Average undergraduate room and board: $16,900
- SAT/ACT: Required
- IELTS/TOEFL: Required
Financial Aid & Scholarships: Yes
Scholarships are granted for international students only when they apply for admissions